Sunday 19 April 2020

6 April 2018 - 전복성게미역국 for dinner

From Wollyeongri Cactus Village 월령리선인장마을, 
I took bus no. 202 (towards the direction of Jeju Si Bus Terminal) to 제주해물밥 for dinner.
I think it was more than an hour bus ride but that was ok for me.
This was the place.
This was my second time here, the first time was in 2017.
I love the seaweed soup here although my host told me they used to be better. 

If possible, I will always go for window seats if I am dinning by the sea ^^







So good~~~~~~ ^^
Came here also to catch the sunset as I walked back to my airbnb. 


It was about 10-15 mins walk back to my airbnb.
Cold?
Yup but it's ok cos this was moments where I really cherished.
Looking at all these pictures now really makes me miss the peace in Jeju.
I want to go back again once this covid 19 thing is over....



View from my airbnb balcony
My host came looking for me and invited me for a drink.
She drove us to a cafe nearby.
I can still remember it was a super windy day.
The same too at nite.
One card box and some rubbish were blown up and I was so worried that the card box would flew towards me and smacked me on the face.


No comments:

Post a Comment