Saturday 7 November 2020

7 Nov 2020 - 초록마트 Chorok Market in Singapore

I think today is their 2nd day of opening.
I was hoping it would be a big supermarket but not at all.
Nevertheless, I was quite happy to see some items that were not too commonly offered here.
      
I was really happy to see this corner!
   
This picture was taken in Korea of course...
I was hoping they have this but no...
Hope they can bring in one day.
One can cook spicy seafood soup at home!
      

Can make spicy hairtail stew at home too!


I want to learn how to cook this :P
^^


Happy to see these too!


Wish they could bring in the Gamjatang fried rice in future.

My fav ^^





Very fresh veggies and price is according to their weight.
All the names are in English.
I wish they could have it in Korean too...
'
The green chilli at the top is called "Cucumber Chilli", which I find rather interesting.
Curious and wondering how to cook this.


^^ 


I really hope all the Korean supermarkets in Singapore can prosper and bring in more Korean products at reasonable price!!

No comments:

Post a Comment