Sunday 11 July 2021

16 Nov 2019 - Taking the SRT from Busan station to Suseo station

Yup taking the SRT from Busan to Suseo.
I decided to take SRT instead of the plane this time because I wanted to try it out since SRT was considered relatively quite new at that point of time.
I thought it would also be more convenient since I will be staying in COEX (Gangnam area).
Suseo is the nearest station to Gangnam area rather then to travel from Gimpo/Incheon/Yongsan.
So after breakfast, I took the taxi at 9.05am from the airbnb to Busan KTX station.
Fare rate started at 3300won. 
I bought the ticket over the counter when I first reached Busan on 13 Nov.
My train was at 10.30am and will reach Suseo at 13.07pm.
I reached Busan KTX station at 9.37am.
Fare was 18400won.
Anyway, there was an error on the announcement of platform for my train.  It was only until the very last min that somebody discovered the error and staff quickly directed everyone waiting at the wrong platform to the correct platform.  It was definitely a mad rush because the correct platform was a distance away and we need to take the elevator/stairs.  Unfortunately, there was no elevator to it (either from the wrong platform or to the correct platform I could not remember).  I wanted to faint cos I was carrying a heavy 29inch luggage and the staircase had so many flights of steps!
Finally made it to my train...I remembered I ran like mad..
The train was supposed to depart at 10.30am but was delayed due to the error.
It departed at 10.37am.
This was the first time I experienced such error...what a nitemare.
The correct train....
Compartment above the head to put your not so heavy luggage.
Reached Suseo station.
The height of this storage was not enough to accommodate my 29 inch luggage,
so I got to lie it flat on the 2nd shelf. 
Direction to take the subway.
From the train station platform all the way to Samseong Station exit 4(where my airbnb was), there was either elevator or escalator.
I need not take any stairs ^^
Yup, I checked out the route during my previous trip hahahahah
So important to me because of my big heavy luggage.
I definitely do not want to sprain my back or hands during my vacation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment