Sunday 5 June 2022

2 April 2022 - A nice surprise at Yangjaecheon!

Walked over to Yangjaecheon after a good lunch at 임병주산동칼국수 
To my surprise, I saw one of my favourite Youtuber, 2hearts1seoul at Yangjaecheon!! 
So so happy to see them!
I dunno why I could recognised them(in mask etc) straight away (probably they look the same in their videos) .
 I dunno what gave me the courage to "pounce" on Sarah but on my way to Yangjaecheon, 
I was thinking maybe I would see Sarah & Kyuho at the stream. 
True enough I saw them! 
Have been following them for a few years & love their simple lifestyles & updates of Korea. 
Looking forward to their video uploads every Sun nite ^^
They are really a pair of good looking couple!
The cherry blossoms were a few days late this year....
Although I knew the flowers were not blooming yet, but I still came to check out the situation.
It turned out to be a good decision afterall becos I met Sarah and Kyuho lol
You guys are testing my patience...
This place will be like magic in a few days' time.
I will show you magic soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment