Sunday 7 January 2018

3 Nov 2017 - My Airbnb apartment in Jeju


Finally, I came back to the apartment..

Very basic and clean place.
Convenient store is about 5 mins walk from the building.



Looks good but so so only... 
3 layers and with the heating system, I dun feel cold at all ^^
Downside was when I opened the sliding doors to see the view outside, mosquitoes flied into the room!!
And they left me with really big mosquito bites  ㅠㅠ
 

Overall, I am very happy with my stay in this apartment becos of the seaview ^^
The host was ok and he has a lot of good reviews.
He usually responded within 2 hours to my questions before my check in.
During my stay, his response was very slow.
Once, he replied more than 24 hours later..... *rolled eyes
That's all for the nite.
잘자 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment