Friday 15 June 2018

6 Nov 2017 - Back in Seoul

Came back here to collect my main luggage cos I left it at this Travel Centre in Hongik Univ Station before I flew off to Jeju. 
I think this was at exit 5.
And I booked back the same airbnb becos I really like this place a lot ^^

The host added this portable compartment shelves ^^

The ceiling was nicely patched up ^^
I really love this place soooo much despite of the ceiling leak and wifi down.
Love this place so much that I have already booked it for my Spring 2019!
It shows how much I love this place right ^^
Dinner at 크레이지카츠 Krazy Katsu ^^
 

I think I tried the Pork Sirloin & Tenderloin Tonkatsu.
 


This was really good but my pictures are not doing justice to them.
Check out this blog for more pictures http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=ecream&logNo=221293138446&redirect=Dlog&widgetTypeCall=true


Quite easy to reach Krazy Katsu from Hapjeong Station, exit 8.
About 5 mins walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment