Sunday 24 May 2020

9 Nov 2018 - Back at Cafe Delmoondo & Seoubong Dullegil

That was 함덕서우봉 Hamdeok Seoubong facing Hamdeok beach.
Our day started with breakfast at Cafe Delmoondo.
Yes! 
I went back again becos I wanted to show my friends the places I really really like in Jeju.

델문도카페 Cafe Delmoondo & 함덕서우봉 Seoubong Dullegil are always top on my list of recommendations for my friends.
These two places are just less than 10mins walk away from each other.
More pictures in my previous blog on my visits here : Cafe Delmoondo & Seoubong Dullegil
  


You can see that we are Croissant lovers!!
Round two becos they were SO good!!
After a good breakfast, we walked over to Seoubong Dullegil as shown by the arrow.

Ooooooooooooooooooo ~ ~ ~


Up at the Seoubong Dullegil.
 I will NEVER EVER get tired of this view!!
My friends ^^

Oh....look at what we had here ^^
More friends ^^
Oh wow!!
Sunbathing time ^^
We were so surprised to see them here!
And so worried they would fall off the hill...
Usually the animals do not bother about the human being.
They will just relax...
 


Can you see our friend there? ^^
Sooooooooooo cuteeeee!!
 
Thanks Shar ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment