Sunday 20 January 2019

1 April 2018 - Super delicious abalone sea urchin seaweed soup


Many reviews stated that Eugene made effort to go through their itineraries.
I did not expect or think of asking Eugene to go through mine cos I did a lot of research.
BUT after Eugene showed me the room, she asked me to show her my itinerary.
She went through and commented my itinerary looked ok, except that the eating places I wanted to go, were more for blog/instagram purposes.
Not so much for good food.
She gave me a list of nice eating places & also suggested a few good ones that were not on the list.
Wowww...I was so touched by her gesture!
She could have just leave the room, you know what I mean?
As it was about 2pm, she offered to drive me to a nearby popular eatery becos she was worried that it will be closed for break time.
It took abut 6mins drive to reach here and I reached here about 2.30pm.
I am only interested in the food that I stated in the box hahahah
I think the first 4 items on the menu are raw food, like cold raw abalone, cold raw fish, which I dun really like/used to it.
Open from 10am till 9pm.
Last order is 8.30pm. 
Breaktime to prepare ingredients is from 3.30pm till 5pm.
I think it said you can order till 3.30pm.
Aiyo...that will be like no breaktime...
I took a queue no. from the counter near the entrance.
My queue no.
Waiting area beside the eatery.
I think the staff will shout out the queue no.
The guy who gave out the queue no will also come out to look for you when your number is due.
I was so amazed that he has a very good memory to recognise who took what no.
Nevertheless, stay alert and keep a lookout for your number in case there are too many customers.
There were about 3 groups of customers ahead of me.
I think I waited about 15mins before my number was called.
This guy in the picture was the one with good memory.

성게미역국 Sea Urchin Seaweed Soup is common in Jeju and also one of my MUST eat in Jeju.
I ordered 전복성게미역국 Abalone Sea Urchin Seaweed Soup becos I love Abalone!
Whenever I come to Jeju, I will eat Abalone to my heart content ^^
Super Yummy!!
This seaweed soup had the clearest soup base I ever had!! 

Very clean and healthy meal!
Not becos I was hungry but this meal was SUPER YUMMILICIOUS!!!
Highly recommended!!
도두봉 Dodubong is just behind the eatery.
It is like a hill.
Eugene told me since I wanted to see cherry blossom, Dodubong is a good choice near the eatery.

I think she said she saw more full blooms a few days ago but no harm trying my luck since I was nearby.
Behind the eatery.
The eatery is really very near to Dodubong.
About 3mins walk to the base of the hill.


No comments:

Post a Comment