Sunday 9 August 2020

4 April 2019 - A popular cafe in Yangpyeong

Very excited as I woke up becos I would be checking out one popular cafe in Yangsu!
If you are using subway to head out of Seoul, it would be good to check the time schedule especially for the return trip.
I think there was a bus to the cafe but I decided to walk instead.
The route shown online to the cafe as indicated in Blue but I did not follow this route. 
The route I took is shown by the Red dotted line.  
Could not remember how long I took though.
It was not very long, maybe 20 mins? 
Quite easy to locate.
Yup, here I go!
From exit 1 of Yangsu Station, turn right.


The railway track was next to this pavement.





Heheheehehe I knew I was on the right path when I saw this sign board ^^

Yes ^^
So proud of myself to reach here!
Hahahahaa but it was really not difficult at all.
Yes Yes Yesssss ~ ~ ~ ~
I am a sucker for cafes/ dinning places by the beach, river, sea ^^
That was the main reason why I wanted to check out this cafe.

You bet I was smiling from ear to ear when I reached here ^^
I was also the first customer! lol


















My roll cake ^^
From the Korean sns, I saw that this roll cake was a popular choice.


Hmmmm...it tasted so so to me.
Well, it did not really matter becos I was too in love with this place and its surroundings.
I hope to come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment