Sunday 11 July 2021

16 Nov 2019 - Hidden Gem at Hanti Station

After some cleaning up, I made my way to this small market (Dogok Market)nearby.
Yup, I will always wipe things such as the handles, switches, TV and aircon remote control and floor after I checked in.
I know only OCD people like me can understand me hahahaa
I was quite surprised to see this market in Gangnam area.
It has become my favorite place ever since then ^^
It is very easily accessible to come here.
I can access to this market by bus( about 20-25 mins) and subway.
The nearest subway station is Hanti Station, less than 3mins walk to the market from Hanti station, exit 8.
The red marker is a hidden gem for homecooked food, largely patronized by taxi drivers.
The Green circle depicts Lotte Dept store.
The Brown circle depicts the market, which you will easily see it.
The Red circle(top left) depicts Emart.
This is the hidden gem for homecooked food.
Just next to the station, exit 8.
I think this eatery has a long history.
Certainly hope it is still there when I go back to Korea again!
1) 짜장밥 Jajjang Bap (Black bean sauce rice) 5500 won
2) 볶음밥 Bokeum Bap (Fried rice) 7000 won
3) 소불백 (Beef rice set in ttukbaegi) 7000 won
4) 돼지불백 (Pork rice set in ttukbaegi) 6500 won
5) 비빔밥 Bibimbap 6000 won
6) 김치 찌개 Kimchi jjigae 6000 won
7) 북어찜 (a kind of braised dried fish) 7000 won
8) 콩비지 Kong biji (mashed soybean stew not the same as doenjang jjigae) 7000 won
9) 오뎅밥 Odeng bap (Maybe is something like fishcake soup with rice) 5500 won
10) 오뎅우동 Odeng Udon 4500 won
Kimchi and side dishes are self service.
Very nice!
My 돼지불백 (Pork rice set in ttukbaegi)  ^^
It was served sizzling hot ^^
The meat was not super a lot but the serving was just nice for me.
Very very well flavored.
너무 맛있어!! 
Really really yummy ^^
Of course I have to mix in my rice to eat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment