Wednesday 1 December 2021

30 Nov 2021 - I tried making 곤드레밥 today ^^

Finally, I decided to try cooking 곤드레밥, Gondeure Bap (
Korean Thistle Bap) again today. 
Few years back I tried once but it was not very successful :(
 Lately, the craving for Gondeure Bap hits me so I decided to try it again ^^
I followed recipe from aeriskitchen.
I succeed this time! 
It was a simple but delicious meal!
And mum said, "Your rice tasted very nice leh."
She was surprised cos she still remembered my Gondeure Bap did not taste nice back then lol
I still remembered back then she said, "Not nice one, Don't cook this again".
ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
With my success this time, I can cook Gondeure Bap more often!
Yayy ~~~
Ah yes..I like Gondeure Bap ^^
I also followed Aeri for her recipe on the sauce but I added chopped 청양고추  Cheongyang Gochu for some spiciness.
So good ~~~~
Egg is optional lol

No comments:

Post a Comment