Sunday 1 January 2023

2 July 2022 - Summer trip 2022 - Brunch at 모스가든/루크마리 Moss garden/ Café Lukemari

Came here for brunch today.
The place is made up of restaurant and cafe.
The seats with good view (my personal opinion) at the restaurant have been reserved so I settled for cafe Lukemari.
Seats at cafe Lukemari.
Usually I love terrace seating but since its summer, I decided to take the indoor seat.
^^
I forgot what was my drink but I remembered both the sandwich and drink were very nice!
This is the restaurant connected to the cafe.
My personal opinion of nice view are those round tables , which unfortunately were reserved :(
My table at Cafe Lukemari as shown by the red arrow.
Spacious restaurant.
Here's the link for Moss garden/ Café Lukemari .
About 15-20mins walk to Sinsa station, exit 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment