Saturday 11 February 2023

6 July 2022 - Lunch at 아빠곰 수제 돈까스

So looking forward to my lunch at 아빠곰 수제 돈까스 .
So glad they managed to survive through covid.
They had shifted from Gangnam to Sinnonhyeon. 
Located beside Ocloud hotel.
Enter from there.
The signage is right above the building entrance!
Walk straight all the way.
The restaurant is located at the end of the passageway.
Order from here. 
But my Youtrip card does not seems to be able to work for these self ordering kiosk.
Or is it I do not know how to use it...
Anyway, I used Youtrip for 99% of my expenses during my time in Korea.
The staff accepted my cash payment when I told her I could not use my card.
Lunch time was almost over when I reached here. 
I ordered the same meal.
The portion feels much smaller but now that I looked at my pictures back in 2019, the portion looks the same lol
So yummy ~ ~~ 
아빠곰 수제 돈까스 is less than 5mins walk from Sinnonhyeon station, exit 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment