Saturday 24 June 2023

6 Oct 2022 - 동문재래시장 Dongmun Traditional Market

Took a bus to 동문재래시장 Dongmun Traditional Market for dinner.
Only these stalls with "fire performance" were opened when I was there at around 6pm..
Most of the stalls were still preparing and two of them told me, they open at 7pm.
Still preparing :( 
Too hungry to wait for the rest of the food stalls to open, so I got this from the "fire performance" stall.
My conclusion for this pork belly cabbage roll : 
The meat was a bit tough. The pickled onion was good.
Got this abalone rice too.
Healthy taste lol
It was almost 7pm when I got off the bus.
The way back from the bus stop to the airbnb was really dark but these lights made it a lot better and more beautiful ^^
That's all for the day.
잘 자 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment