Sunday 14 July 2024

18 Oct 2022 - 시흥갯골생태공원 Siheung Gaetgol Ecological Park


I took a village bus no. 5 to come here and also the same bus to the main road.
I heard there is a cherry blossom trail here during Spring.
I wonder if this is the place.
갯골생태공원흔들전망대 Gaetgol Ecological Park Rocking Observatory.
Fortunately, I did not feel any rocking when I was up there.
Surrounded by silver grass.
View from the observatory.
The salt farm experience center at the background.
The sea salt farm
Time schedule for bus no. 5
I finished exploring the place (maybe not every part of the park) around 12.55pm.
Bus no.5 arrived at 1.12pm but I think there is a certain timing.
The driver allowed me to board the bus first while he changed shift.
I was with another 2 elderly on the bus, waiting for the next driver to come along.
The next driver arrived at 1.18pm and the bus left at 1.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment