Saturday 3 August 2024

24 Oct 2022 - Food before flight back to Sg

Breakfast before heading to the airport.
Tried this cream cheese kimbap before boarding my flight.
Dun really like it...
In flight meal by Asiana.
The chicken was pretty tasty.
The potato wedges were soggy of course ㅠㅠ
I am always grateful for the safe and smooth trip ^^
I will be back of course.
My apologies for taking such a long time from to upload my blog.
I still have 5 trips to upload for 2023 and 2024 but I got to start preparing for my winter trip 2024.
Before my Winter trip 2023, I started learning knitting and crocheting from Youtube.
I managed to knit beanies, scarfs and vests ^^
Not perfect but I gave myself a pat on the shoulder because it was quite tough to learn from Youtube.
I got to rewind many times to catch the steps.
I planned to try knitting again for my upcoming Winter trip 2024 ^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment