Sunday 30 September 2018

10 Nov 2017 - Just walking around

Came to Hapjeong Station, exit 1 to take the bus to Heyri Art Valley.
Bus 2200 arrived at 11.25am

I reached the bus stop at 12.09pm.
I forgot the name of the bus stop that I got off but there was announcement of the bus stop in English.

 
Gloomy sky.
I did not really have any special place to check out. Just walking around.
Came here a few years ago with 재 but did not really explore the place by then.






Whenever I research about this place, I always cannot find much interesting spots that could make me travel all the way here.
Fortunately, I stayed in Hongdae which was considered not far from here.
Anyway, it was indeed a very quiet place lol


I was too full to check out this place ㅠㅠ
Went inside this place where you can see all the old time stuff.
Well, there are always this kind of shops around..
 

Cute but didn't try it though.
 




Old time candies



Buy this and grill it on the spot ^^
Yup, I saw some Koreans grilling their cuttlefish here.
The aroma was really tempting lol








There was a stall selling 분식 such as dosirak, udon, ramyeon etc.
Old records





No comments:

Post a Comment