Sunday 30 September 2018

10 Nov 2017 - Just a very normal toufu stew for dinner...

Dinner at 소공동뚝배기 located at Mecenatpolis Mall.
This place specialized in Sundubu 순두부 and I like 순두부 ^^
Another reason why I came here for dinner was becos I was going to watch 미스터 쇼 at 8pm.
Yeap.  Mr Show for the second time hahahha
My friends commented that I am being pervert to watch the performance for a second time.
I think that is a typical judgement until you catch the performance.
The guys are very professional and I find the whole performance really entertaining.
If your mindset is pervert than no matter what you do, you will not think straight.
Anyway, I will be going for the performance for the third time in my upcoming trip in Nov cos I am bringing my friends to watch it. 
 



얼큰해물순두부 Spicy Toufu Stew with seafood.
The egg lol
Sundubu without the egg does not feel like sundubu to me hahaha
Yup the runny yolk ^^
소공동뚝배기 is located inside Mecenatpolis Mall on the ground floor.
 It tasted ok to me but I dun think I will go back again cos it is just normal sundubu to me.
소공동뚝배기 is located inside this 맛있는거리 (Delicious Street) where there were some other restaurants.
Ermmm...how delicious I dunno...
To me, these colorful umbrellas are like the trademark of Mecenatpolis Mall ㅋㅋㅋ
Cos they were always there since years ago.
And they were always so bright and colorful!
This was so important to compensate for my very normal dinner lol
소맥와스팸 ^^
They certainly completed my nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment