Saturday 6 October 2018

11 Nov 2017 - Day trip to Yongmunsa Temple 용문사

Took the subway to Yongmun Station, exit 1.
There will be many taxi waiting outside the train station.
Well, I did not take a taxi to the temple.
I walked to the bus terminal to take the bus but I think you can take the bus from somewhere along this road(near the taxi stand)
The bus terminal is less than 5 mins walk from the train station.

The red arrow shows the departure time for bus no.7-4 to Yongmunsa.
The yellow arrow shows the departure time to Dong Seoul.
That's the bus to Yongmunsa.
Erhhh...a bit small to see but the destination is written on paper and shown on the windscreen.
I forgot what time I took the bus but I reached here at 11.50am.
There are many eateries at the bus stop.



Yeap.  A ticket is needed.


So cute!

Nope, this is not the temple.

Trust me, it was quite cold even though it was a bright sunny day.









Ahh..this is the entrance to the temple.





I really love taking walks and enjoying the crisp air in my 2nd home ^^
So cute!!!

The famous Ginko Nut tree in Yongmunsa.
Wowwww so many ginko nuts for dessert!!
But the smell stinks if you stepped on it....lol









Ok moving on to the next destination which I have been so looking forward to!!

Actually, I wanted to come here,용문원조능이버섯국밥
for my lunch but the queue was too long...
Yeah this place is known for its 버섯국밥 (mushroom meat soup with rice).

You can check out this blog https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=ym001482&logNo=221180532421&proxyReferer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.sg%2F
I think you can choose either 소고기 beef or 돼지고기 pork.
Yongmun bus terminal (circled in Green) and train station is about 5 mins walk apart.
용문원조능이버섯국밥 is circled in red, which is like 2 mins walk from the train station.

I saw the bus stop outside Yongmun train station on my way back. 
I think you can take bus no.7-4 from this bus stop to the temple.
No need to cross the road.
GS25 is opposite the bus stop.
The time table for Yongmun Station to Yongmunsa.


No comments:

Post a Comment