Sunday 15 March 2020

6 April 2018 - Seafood ramyeon at 놀맨

Came here for lunch.
There were quite a number of places selling seafood ramyeon here but I came here since this place was popular in the SNS.
Nolman was located a few mins walk from Bomnal cafe.
Closed on Tuesday.

I was here around 1pm+ and I think it was their break time.
So good for the staff hahahaha
Lunch time is also break time for them!
But I walked in to check out the place.


Seaview dinning ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Chairs by the sea were common ㅋㅋㅋ
Decided to walk around the place a bit while waiting for the eatery to open.

Niceeee!!



Back again! Kkkk
Found this spot for my seaview dinning lol



Break time was 1pm- 2pm.
Forgot to tell you, I took a queue no when I walked in during their break time.

There you go!


Slurrrpppp.....
The soup was tasty!
I didn't attempt to eat the crab or the shellfish.
Neither am I a fan of mussels.
So basically I ate the noodles and soup only, which was good enough for me.
Anyway, I noticed the seafood ramyeon or seafood soup in Jeju served plenty of mussels lol


No comments:

Post a Comment