Sunday 10 October 2021

20 Nov 2019 - Yummy lunch of 콩나물국밥

When it comes to Jeonju, many non locals may think of  Jeonju bibimbap. I did not think of it since it consists of beef and I do not take beef. So I asked the staff at the Tourists Information Centre (at the entrance of the Hanok Village) what is good. I was so attracted to 떡갈비 Tteokgalbi but it is usually made of beef. Actually, I was already planning for Jeonju Kongnamul-gukbap 콩나물국밥 (Bean sprout soup with rice) but wonder if there was any other food that I did not know of.  Thestaff introduced me to a place well known of 콩나물국밥. I searched for a while before locating it becos it seemed like there were a few restaurants with the same name. And when I thought I found the restaurant, it was either closed or empty inside. Hence, no map to the restaurant....
전주왱이 was the restaurant that I went for my lunch ^^
The Kimchi was awesome!
모주 Moju paired with Kongnamul Gukbap ^^
2000 won for a cup.
The 아줌마 showed me how to eat the egg.
It was served semi cooked(I think the egg white was almost cooked).
She crushed the seaweed into the egg.
I think she also told me to add some hot soup inside the egg mixture (or did I remembered wrongly lol)
The bowl I think was hot (not sure if I remembered wrongly).
Soo soooo good!
I drank up the egg mixture in one shot.
Super delicious!!!
I cannot forget the taste ^^
Pictures say a million words ^^
This was what I meant there were a few restaurants with the same name.
The restaurants with green and purple arrow were closed and empty.
The one with the red arrow was the one I went but all 3 have the same name.

No comments:

Post a Comment