Saturday 9 October 2021

8 Oct 2021 - Tears of joy

"Signed on Friday (Oct 8), the Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) agreement between South Korea and Singapore will allow those who are fully vaccinated to travel between the two countries from Nov 15 without the need for quarantine."

I practically cry when I saw this news yesterday.  A piece of news that I and many people have been waiting for.  My whatsapp was bombarded with texts on this piece of happy news. Its like 드디어 ~~~~~~~~ FINALLY~~~~~~~

Every time I see people working in the backscenes and medical personnel for this covid-19 situation, I feel very very grateful to them. They are humans and have their own families too. Disobedient people just make things worse for people who work hard to protect everyone in this nation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment