Sunday 16 September 2012

21 days to my second home ^^

I have no idea what tree is this but it reminds me of cherry blossom in Korea.  Went to Parkway Parade yesterday to change my money.  The exchange rate was good, SGD$1 to KRW895. Better than my previous trips to Korea. I managed to change my currency at the rate of KRW897. My colleague changed her money at the same money changer last week but the rate was KRW893. 
My planning is almost done, except for some minor details.  This upcoming trip involves a lot of travelling out of Seoul but most of them are not long distance travelling and its only a day trip.  The website of Korail mentioned thaKR pass includes the general seats for KTX, Mugunghwa and Saemaeul, so I sent an email to Korail and KTO(Korea) to ask if ITX is included in KR Pass.  Sad to say, I did not hear any reply from them despite sending a second email.  Therefore, I emailed to KTO(Singapore) who told me KR Pass allows one to travel on all rail train types including the ITX.  That is good news to me ^^
However, I think it is not worth it as I am only taking one or two way trip per day. On second thought, KR pass is good because there's no limit to the numbers of trips made within the day.  This is useful to me because I am worried that I may not be able to wake up early everyday!  Hahahaa...cos if I am using the KR pass for the day and I happened to arrive late, I need not top up any payment for the next available train.  Anyway, 
I'm still contemplating whether to get the KR pass for 1 day, 3 days or perhaps 5 days.  Well, 5 days is probably out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment