Sunday 3 September 2017

4 April 2017 - Transit to Rome at Incheon Airport

Had my first meal while waiting to check into my transit hotel.
Not hungry but I had to eat this cos I knew I will be very deprived of rice and hot soup for the next 9-10 days ㅠㅠ   
Yes, it was a very short trip to Italy because I wanted to spend more time in my second home!
Actually, I could also make do with a nap at the transit lounge but I think I can sleep better on a bed than on a chair. I booked the transit hotel instead of the new capsule hotel as recommended in the email. I still have not figure out why but this is the email reply (airhotel@sk.com) 

Dear, 

Thank you for your request. 

The double shower room has hair dryer.

With below information that you gave us,we can make a reservation.
But, before I make a reservaiton, I want to inform you about the transit hotel as it seems to be you are transferring at the Incheon Airport between flights.

If you are arriving by the flight, and transferring to other flight, I recommend you to take a room at the Transit hotel. As the hotel is located in the duty free area, you do not need to pass the immigration. Please send us e-mail back and let us know which hotel is better for your staying. 

Thank you.




This is the rate shown on the Capsule Hotel's website.


Reply for Capsule Hotel's room rates:
Thank you for your email.
If you check in before 07:30am, you need to pay for minimum 2 blocks charges.
That is krw133,100won and krw55,000won is excluded tax and service charge.
Also, we have only 2 type of standard room, double room(1 double bed) and twin room( two single beds).
If you would like to make a reservation, we would like to require all the details as below,
Name : 
Occupancy:  
Check in :
Check out :
Arriving flight No. & Time :
Departure flight No. & Time :
Duration hours :
Room type :
Room Count:
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Have a good day.
I quickly showered, applied my facial care and took a 3 hour nap.

TV was very distracting as it happened that Yong Hwa was on a variety show ㅋㅋㅋ
My economy class inflight meal on Asiana OZ561 to Leonardo Da Vinci (Rome).
The chicken looks so bland and unappetizing but it tasted quite good.
Ear plugs and sleep masks are issued to passengers who are sitting near the toilets ^^
All passengers are given disposable slippers.
대한민국, 기다려!!! 난 곧 돌아올거야!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment