Sunday 23 December 2018

13 Nov 2017 - Perilla soup noodles for breakfast at 고향집

Here at Mangwon market for breakfast ^^
Saw this "new" place the moment I stepped into the market.  

Wowww I love donkatsu!
The man offered me a small piece to try.
Too little for me to truely enjoy hahahaha
I did not buy this time but I hope to buy back to cook it next time ^^
홍두깨 손칼국수. 
Actually, I came to Mangwon for their cheap and yummy noodles but they were closed!!! 
Haizzzzzzzz....they were closed on Mon...
I walked around the market with a sad heart and stumbled upon this eatery..
고향집 sounds good.
So I decided to try this place.
Packed!!
Ohhhh they have 들깨칼국수 perilla noodle soup!
I really like 들깨칼국수 alot ^^
So 들깨칼국수 it shall be!
My 들깨칼국수!
Hmmmm but I still prefer the one at
 체부동잔치집
From Mangwon Station, exit 2, turn right for the route to Mangwon Market.
I like the feel of this market cos it is not touristy.
홍두깨 손칼국수 is circled in green.

No comments:

Post a Comment