Saturday 17 January 2015

18 Sep 2014 - Cheap & good dinner

I think I said before but I want to say it again.
Somehow, I like this small neighbourhood market a lot.
I don't know why ㅎㅎㅎ
 홍두깨.  
This was the place I wanted its noodles in my previous trip
 Didn't manage to try as the eatery was closed when I came here previously.
Hhhmmm...so now should I or should I not??
I was not hungry BUT I went in anyway ㅋㅋㅋ
*Knowing that they give generous servings of noodles
I ordered at the counter and the lady collected the payment from me at the table before food was served.
The kimchi was really delicious and its free flow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
  1. 손칼국수 Kalguksu 2500won
  2. 손수제비 Sujebi 3000won
  3. 잔치국수 Janchi guksu 1500won
Cheap right???? Although there isn't any meat in the noodles, I felt this is really cheap. Think the operating hours starts from 10am till 9pm.
A big bowl....
Hey! The broth was rather tasty!
  I wanna try 잔치국수 Janchi guksu next time ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment