Saturday 18 May 2019

1 April 2018 - Jeju Sara Cultural Street Festival 2018

I took a leisure walk of about 45mins along the coast from the black pork jjampong place, 도두반점 to my previous trip airbnb, previous Airbnb in Yongdam (용담) areaWanted to take a bus from there to check out the Jeju Sara Cultural Street Festival 제주 서사라문화거리축제 but I took a taxi instead cos it was getting late. The festival was somewhere at the area marked by the red circle. Took the taxi at 6.55pm. Starting fare was 2800won. Reached the festival place at 7.02pm, taxi fare was 4000won.
It was really crowded.
There were food stalls and performances.











Too many people...
I preferred Cherry Blossoms in the day time but I still had a good time here ^^
Checking out the convenient store and this caught my attention ^^
I love 깻잎!
This was my first time to see 깻잎라면 (Sesame leaves ramyeon) !!
My Korean friends told me I can buy soju in plastic bottles if I wanna buy back  ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment