Saturday 24 October 2020

6 April 2019 - A cafe that was well worth my trip


Making my way to the next cafe.
Reached!
The building on your left.
It was about 5 mins walk from 1인1잔카페
북한산제빵소 Bukhasan Atelier ^^
From 1인1잔카페 to 북한산제빵소 Bukhasan Atelier.
The area circled in Red is the Hanok Village area.

I think this was the time schedule for the types of bread/pastry that would be ready.



Exploring the place first.
At the same time, to find a nice corner for myself ^^
This was the second floor.


I think this was the third floor.




No kids zone ...Shhhhh....


Ok time to eat!



Aiming my table.
저기, 저기 can you see it??
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Of course its here ^^
Super loving every moment here ^^
Very peaceful and quiet.
So quiet that you can hear the birds chipping ^^


The food was very nice too!


The Ladies
The Gents
Reluctant to leave but it was time to explore the Hanok Village.
I would highly recommend this cafe, 북한산제빵소 Bukhasan Atelier even though it is not close to downtown Seoul ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment