Sunday 25 October 2020

6 April 2019 - Cherry Blossom trail from Eungam Station, exit 4 to Saejeol Station


Took the bus from Eunpyeong Hanok Village to Gupabal Station for subway to Eungam Station, exit 4 for my next itinerary of the day.
Yup Cherry Blossoms ^^
I did not have high hopes to see much of the flowers but I decided to go ahead with my plan, since I have never check out this part of Seoul before.
And yes, it started to rain but that was ok. 
The cherry blossoms were lined along the stream.
I walked from Eungam Station, exit 4 to Saejeol Station but I think you can walk further down to Jeungsan Station.
Well, as expected, much of the flowers have dropped..
괜찮아 ^^



So this stream is called 불광천 Bulgwangcheon.
Despite the rain ^^







Flowers were pretty much gone but me still trying to find some angles to capture the trees with the most flowers lol







Time to head back for dinner.
I hope I can be back here again for 2021 Cherry Blossoms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment