Saturday 24 October 2020

6 April 2019 - Finally at 1인1잔카페

Have been looking forward to this day to visit a cafe in Eunpyeong-gu.  
The reason why I wanted to check out this cafe was becos it had a very nice full length window view of the surroundings.
I took the subway from Hongik University Station to Gupabal Station, exit 3.   
It was about 27mins subway ride. 
From exit 3, I walked a bit (as shown below) to take bus no 7723 from bus stop, “구파발역.롯데몰” . 
From exit 3, make a U turn to walk to the bus stop.

So many bus stops but fortunately, they are near by each other (if you understand what I mean) lol
Yes, take bus no 7723 from bus stop, “구파발역.롯데몰” Gupalbal Station, Lotte Mall.



Alight at “하나고.삼천사.진관사입구” Hana High School, Samcheonsa Jingwasa Entrance.  
Bus ride took about 13mins. 
Cross the road to get to the cafe which was by the road side.

Beaming with joy when I saw the Eunpyeong Hanok Village – 은평한옥마을 across the road ^^
I walked 2 mins to 1인1잔카페 café from the bus stop.

Yup this building  ^^
Ooooooooooooo....so excited!!




This was taken in Spring 2019.
Menu could have changed..










To be honest, I was quite disappointed.
I was hoping to enjoy my tea and snacks with a view of the Hanok Village.
It would be so nice and peaceful...
But the window was not clear enough for me to have a nice view.
You can't see from here though but there were stains of water droplets/ dust.
Super disappointed....
Never have I thought or expected the cleanliness of the window could affect the view.
It will not be a waste trip though cos I have another cafe to check out and also the Hanok village which I will be checking out as well ^^



Another reason why I wanted to come here was their way of serving ^^
Got the feel lol


Saving space for next cafe hahahahaha
I can't remember the taste but should be ok lah ..




No comments:

Post a Comment