Sunday 14 February 2021

20 Sep 2019 - 양주 나리공원핑크뮬리 Yangju Nari Park Pink Mulley

I took the subway to Yangju Station, exit 2. 
From exit 2, the bus stop was just 2 mins walk.  
Cross the road to bus stop,”양주역” to take bus 80. 
This was bus 77-1.
Ummm...my notes said take bus no 80/77-1. 
But when bus no. 77-1 arrived, the driver told me it  is not going to Nari Park.
He told me to take bus no. 80.

Somebody wrote this slip for me.
Was it the information centre??  I can't recall.
Anyway, I did not got off at 해동 마을 Haedong Village.
The bus hardly stops but there was announcement of the bus stops on the screen(in Korean).
You got to stay alert, otherwise you could miss your stop.
The bus ride took less than 15mins. 

I got off at this stop lol but still near to the my destination.

Oh I did not mention the place I was visiting.
Well, I came here for the Yangju Nari Park Pink Mulley.
The festival ground was just round the corner.

The festival has not commenced but one could still check out the park and flowers.
Admission fees was 2000 won.




Ahhh...they have not changed their color yet.....










^^
LOL just a small field of the pink mulley...
But it still made my day ^^












I think the Pink Mulley was in trend for the past few years.
I heard Seoul planted some too.
Really really hope to see the Pink Mulley in Seoul in 2021!!

I had always wanted to come here during Summer/Autumn and finally I made it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment