Sunday 14 February 2021

22 Sep 2019 - Surprise encounter at Incheon Int'l Airport

On the way to the airport.
Very happy to see 집사부일체 (Master in the House/All the butlers) on the bus ^^
I preferred the original cast. 
If 승기 Seunggi also back out, I think I won't chase after the show anymore...
At Asiana lounge.

I was texting my friends when suddenly this guy appeared right before me!!
I saw him walking into the lounge and I was like, "OMG....."
It was then I remembered that I saw some news he would be coming to SG for some event on 23 Sep 2019. 
Got his signature for my friend who was a big fan of him lol

Ummmm....I got nothing to do so I keep taking pictures of him hahahahaa
And this picture makes me feel like I am a big stalker.... 
Ummmm...I went up to him for another signature and this was for myself.
He was the same as what I saw on screen.
Very well mannered.  
He was seated but he stood up to talk to me when I approached him.
I asked him if he is flying to SG and he said , "Yes"!
I told him I am from Spore and many Sporeans love the drama, "Hotel del Luna".
He was really happy when he heard that and he expressed his thanks so brightly ^^
Love his bright and broad smile! 




At Spore Changi Airport.
He was the last to collect his luggage. 

This was really a nice closing to my short getaway ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment