Saturday 16 January 2021

20 Sep 2019 - 티컬렉티브 Tea Collective

                                                                        
Came to this building, Bambu Tower today.
Yup. 17th floor.

                               








I really like this kind of vibes ^^






I love dining with nice view.
Although this view was nothing much but it still felt pretty good to be good.
It would be so nice to read a book with a cup of tea here ^^
I came just when they opened the cafe cos I wanted to take pictures without too many people in the background ^^
As I was early, there was not much food to choose.
This was my pumpkin scone.
Tasted so so to me...
Maybe becos I compared this scone to the one I ate 
Brian's Coffee
I forgot what tea I ordered.
Was it mugwort tea? 
I remembered it was something good for the ladies.
About 10mins walk to Bambu Tower from Samseong Jungang Station, exit 1.
Not sure if they are still a this location though cos I could not locate this cafe on the map at Samseong now.

No comments:

Post a Comment