Saturday 1 May 2021

12 Nov 2019 - Off to Busan

 
Inflight meal on KE644.
Yesss!!  
10.30pm flight back to home sweet home!
Reached the airport at around 5.45am.
Washed up and had my breakfast 황태해장국 at the transit area.

Super super excited!!
Whenever friends asked me which is a better place to go, Jeju or Busan??
I don't have an answer.
Busan feels very home to me and Jeju makes me feel like I want to stay there for a long long time.
* Today is 1 May 2021.
When can we get to travel safely again.................
Uploading my past trips now is driving me mad but at the same time, makes me smile as I look at my pictures.
Ok back to smiling moments again lol

I stayed in Haeundae this time ^^ 
Not the most convenient area but it depends on what you want to do during your visit.
I did not buy the bus ticket from the ticket office this time.
I paid cash directly to the bus driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment