Sunday 23 May 2021

14 Nov 2019 - What I liked most in this airbnb

I stayed on the 20th floor and this was what I saw every morning ^^
Super duper therapeutic.
Both the bed and the view made me very very reluctant to get out of bed every day.
There should be many other apartments in Haeundae that offers same or even better view but I was super happy with mine.
This picture was taken at 6.40am.
Sun rising ^^
This was the apartment I stayed.
Quite ashamed of myself to show you this picture.
Somebody left their coffee on the floor and the cup toppled when the subway started to move on.
The coffee spilled over.
The 아줌마 Ajumma in the opposite seat responded very quickly.
She took some tissues and started wiping.
Some other Koreans on the subway helped out.
I was stunned by this big hearted gesture and only stood there to look at them...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment