Wednesday 23 June 2021

14 Nov 2019 - Back at 흰여울문화마을 Huinnyeoul Culture Village

Came to Jagalchi Market for breakfast but did not managed to eat it :(
Becos the eatery I went to, required a minimum of 2 person :(
 From  the eatery, 포항식당, I walked about 1 min to bus stop,”자갈치역충무동해안시장” to take a bus to my next stop, Huinnyeoul Culture Village.
 Fortunately, I was not feeling hungry otherwise, I would be very  moody.
 I took bus no. 71 at 10.22am.
During my previous trip to the village, I got off at the stop,  "영선아파트 Yongseon Apartment".
 This time, I got off at "부산보건고" .
 Bus ride was about 16mins. Alight at “부산보건고”. 

흰여울점빵, a nice place for ramyeon with a view :)












I wanted to have lunch at Huinnyeoul Culture Village but the eatery I wanted to check out was closed  ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ
What a morning...
Super happy to have this at Mom's Touch back at Lotte Dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment