Sunday 1 August 2021

18 Nov 2019 A leisure walk from Insadong to Ikseodong 익선동

From Isadong, I took a stroll to Ikseodong 익선동(about 15 - 20mins). 
This path is one of my favorite pavement whenever I came to Insadong.
I usually do not go to the main street in Insadong(tourist spot) but I like to cross the road and walked around this area.
Will we get to go Korea this Autumn..... 
I think not much hope ㅠㅠ
The purple dotted line is the pavement shown above. 
There will be shops and some eateries along the alley (but not sure about it now).
Ikseodong 익선동 is the shaded area.
Jogyesa is circled in Red.
Anguk station is circled in Orange
At Ikseodong 익선동.
I did not took a lot of pictures here though lol
I love cotton flowers!
I think these pictures were taken at just 1 shop, or 2 maybe??


No comments:

Post a Comment