Sunday 8 August 2021

19 Nov 2019 - Checking out a rooftop cafe & pub

Checking out a rooftop cafe cums pub for brunch today ^^
Very close to Sinnonhyeon station, exit 4/5.
Here we go!
Rooftop is on the 16th floor.
Saw this when the lift opened.
I think I reached here at 10am lol
I came early becos I wanted to take pictures without too many people in the background.
This was the operating hours during my visit.
Not sure if they have changed it though.
Excellent!
I was the only customer!
A favorite spot shown in the SNS.
This place was popular in the SNS back then. 
It was a cold day.
Initially, I thought it might be too cold to dine at the rooftop, so I wore thicker clothing.
But ended up too hot inside those tents hahahaha
Cos they provided heater here.
My normal but yummy looking brunch ^^
I remembered the tomatoes was very delicious hahaha
I think it would be nice to check out this place at nite.
Here's a blog showing the nite scene https://m.blog.naver.com/tmakdlfcjs/222297247827
and another blog which shows prettier pictures of the place and food https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=22169897&memberNo=40222653

No comments:

Post a Comment