Sunday 8 August 2021

19 Nov 2019 - A trip to Yeoju Premium Outlet & Yeoju 375 outlet

Started out my day late.
I took the subway to Yeoju Station, exit 4, with the intention to take bus to the outlet.
But it was getting late and I knew I need time to walk around the outlet.
You can check with the information centre outside the station if you wish to know what bus goes to the outlet.
I think this time schedule was given to me by the information centre.
Instead of taking the bus, I got on the cab from here.
So I took a cab at 2.44pm, with a starting fare of 3800won.
I think it took about 10mins cab ride to reach Yeoju 375 outlet.
I forgot how much it cost, should not be than 13000won.
I bought a winter jacket from K2 and a pair of Superga at Yeoju 375 outlet.
Done with 375 outlet and I walked over to the Yeoju Premium Outlet.
About 10mins walk. 
You will not missed the place, both were located along the main road .
I bought Lego from the Premium Outlet.
Well, I knew I need not buy from here (so heavy to carry back) hahaha 
but just want to complete my shopping for X'mas presents.
I was really happy after I finished my purchases at Lego cos I knew my niece and nephew would be so happy to see their presents.
Dun ask me whether it is cheaper to buy here cos I dun know the normal price either...
I took the same cab back to Yeoju Station cos the cab uncle told me it would be hard to get a cab here.
He gave me his contact number to call him once I am done. 
The fare back to the station was 13800won.
Not sure if he was telling the truth but I was very glad to have my ride back with ease....
I was so exhausted with so many big shopping bags.
I could go to other Premium Outlets, but I came here just to have a look at the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment