Saturday 7 May 2022

27 Mar 2022 - Checking out 성수연방 & LCDC SEOUL

I walked over to 성수연방 after brunch at 할아버지공장
Just a short walk to get here.
The first shop that I went to.
Hmmmm...I think I only checked out this shop.
Nothing much here...
From 성수연방, I walked over to LCDC SEOUL.
About 7 mins walk.
LCDC SEOUL was one of the most trendy place to go to in Seongsu area at that time.
Not many shops here but more than 성수연방.
One of the shops that I find interesting. 
Perfume sachet for the wardrobe and drawers.
These 3 cards are greeting cards whereby you can record your voice.
Of course, it is not meant for long voice recording lol
I saw these socks before at other shops. 
I think these are erasers.
These matches are so pretty that I can't bear to use them.
Saw those number tags?
I couldn't remember exactly but I think if you wish to purchase an item, key in the number tagged to the item. Key in your name and the staff will prepare the item for payment at the cashier.
The color of the receipt is so pretty ~~
Your name will be printed on the receipt too.
Well, I guess this process of shopping is just for fun but some people may feel troublesome lol
I like this place too.
I bought some perfume sachets and incense (Fragrance of Spring) from the first shop and an incense holder and tray (as shown on the right in this picture) from the second shop.
Really really love how the staff wrapped up my incense holder and tray ^^

Well, you can drop by LCDC Seoul if you are in Seongsu.  
I won't come all the way here but dun mind to drop by if I am in the vicinity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment