Saturday 21 May 2022

30 Mar 2022 - Kimbap from 보슬보슬

Came to this popular kimbap place at Gangnam to buy dinner.
About 5mins walk from Gangnam Station, exit 3.
Blue Bottle was just 3mins walk away from where we stayed.
While I was waiting outside for my coffee, one of the crew actually walked out and approached me.
She asked me where I got my 보슬보슬 kimbap cos she used to eat it during lunch at her old work place.
She said her favorite was the 삼겹묵은지김밥 Samyeopsal Kimbap and she told me must try it next time.
I think she really likes the kimbap at 보슬보슬 ~ ~
Our light dinner.
베이컨키토마요 8,000 won.
During covid, this egg kimbap was really popular and I looked forward to try it.
But after trying it, 숀 and I preferred the one below, which was 멸치땡초김밥 Anchovy kimbap.
We preferred this 멸치땡초김밥 7,000 won.

No comments:

Post a Comment