Saturday 21 May 2022

30 Mar 2022 - Lunch at 탐광

Came to 더현대 서울 The Hyundai Seoul today.
Was looking forward to check out this new place (opened in 2021) becos of the interior decor which was full of plants.
Lunch first at 탐광 which was at the basement food court.
My 에비카츠동 at 14000won.
Not bad. 
I actually wanted to order the 4 pieces fried squid set and was glad that I ordered the 2 pieces set instead.
Cos not crispy....kinda disappointed.
Most of the tables have dividers.
This picture was taken after the customers beside me left.
Despite the dividers, I was still a bit scared becos people were sitting shoulders to shoulders at some of the stalls and chatting away.
I quickly finished my food and go.
BTW, order the food and make payment. 
The service crew asked for a contact no to sms my queue.
I love the food varieties at the basement.
Really a lot of varieties and I will come back again. 

탐광 has a few outlets in Seoul.
After trying this popular dish, this place will be out of my mind for a long time unless I tried other dishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment