Sunday 5 June 2022

1 April 2022 - Checking out Accidentally Wes Anderson exhibition at Seongsu-dong

Came here for an exhibition after a hearty breakfast at http://happydalki.blogspot.com/2022/05/1-april-2022-very-delicious-gamjatang.html
The exhibition is from Nov 27, 2021 ~ Jun 06, 2022.
Checking out the exhibition by Accidently Wes Anderson (AWA).
Just randomly showing  a few of them.
Something caught my attention in this picture.
I was thinking will there be anything from Singapore and this picture appeared lol
So familiar!
Yap, Redhill MRT Station.
Dunno why I was drawn to this lady in the picture.
I thought to myself, is this a place in Asia?
Felt like she spotted the person who took this picture.
오모 Omo, this picture was taken at Regent Hotel in Singapore ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Needs no caption.
Waooo..

No comments:

Post a Comment