Sunday 19 June 2022

4 April 2022 - Delicious lunch at 난포

The one on the right (as shown by red arrow) is 쵸리상경  and the one on the left (as shown by purple arrow) is 난포 Nanpo.
Both are popular restaurants in this area and both always have a long queue.
I think reservation is recommended.
난포 Nanpo is at the basement. 
Before I get seated, I took a queue no and was put on the waiting list.
An sms (in Korean)was sent to me when I first took the queue no.
I monitored the status of my queue no via the link given in the sms.
Another sms was sent to me when there were about 3 people ahead of me and requesting me to go also.
Although there were about 20 people ahead of me, I waited about 30 mins.
Maybe due to the no of seating required.
The dish on the left is 돌문어간장국수 (Octupus in soy sauce noodle)at 13,000won.
The one on the right is 강된장쌈밥 (Doenjang with wrapped rice) at 10,000 won.
* Pardon me for my translation..
I super love this!
Need me to say anymore?
About 8 mins walk from Ttukseom Station, exit 8.
So now you can understand why I couldn't try the yummy looking pastries at LOWIDE COFFEE BAKERY 로와이드 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment