Saturday 18 June 2022

3 April 2022 - Waiting patiently for the full bloom

Although I knew the cherry blossom have yet to bloom but I still wanted to check out the situation for my own record.
I came to Jamsil station, exit 5 to check out the status of the cherry blossom.
I wish I am staying in one of these units!
It would be so lovely to see beautiful cherry blossom every morning when I wake up!
Now I shall proceed to Jamsillaru Station exit 1 to check out the flower situation.
This was at Jamsillaru Station exit 1. 
I was here on 9 April 2019 but with full bloom.
Haizzzz....
I will see you in a few days' time ~ ~ 
The third place to check out.
Many of you will be able to identify this place.
That's right.
Songpa Naru Park 송파나루공원 (Seokchonhosu Lake 석촌호수).
Yes, mask on.
People wore their masks as required but many of them took off their mask when taking pictures.
Really really many people...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment