Sunday 4 September 2022

9 April 2022 - Cherry Blossom at Jangji station

Came to Jangi Station, exit 3 to check out the cherry blossom along Jangji Stream 장지천.
I did not finish the entire Jangji Stream course lol
I only did a small portion of it as shown by the pink dotted circle.
The Blue dotted line was the route I took from Jangji Station, exit 3 to the stream.
Really beautiful across the road (as shown by the Red dotted line in the map above)! 
But I did not went across to check it out...
I did not walked along the stream (I mean side by side of the stream).
I chose to walk under the pink canopy ^^
Under the Pink canopy ~ ~ ~
Love this candid picture so much!
Reached this part of the route and I did not cross the road.
Across the road as illustrated by the Green dotted line on the map above.
Turning back to the station.
Super crowded.
Guess mainly becos it was a weekend and a much awaited cherry blossom viewing after 2 years.
Time to head for my last destination of the day.
Btw, it was pretty warm today.
I saw a few Korean guys wearing short pants and flip flops already....
Global warming is really bad...
It was only 9 April....but already so hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment