Sunday 4 September 2022

9 April 2022 - Where magical unfolds at Yangjaecheon

Came back to Yangjae Citizen's Forest station, exit 1 again.
I was here on 2 April 2022 and I told you in my previous post that I will show you magic ~ ~ ~
My heart skipped a beat as the magic unfolds before my eyes.
I cropped this picture becos it was very hard to take picture with just the flowers and stream in the background.
See what I mean?
Every empty spot will be quickly filled up with people.
The most popular spot along the stream lol
Very scary to see so many people.....especially when people took off their masks to take pictures.
I can understand they took off their masks to take a proper picture with the beautiful background but I felt threatened hahahaha
Why??
Cos during this travel period, I still need to do a PCR/Supervised ART for pre departure back to SG.
I think our friend here had the best view, the best undisturbed position, the best surroundings.
Yangjaecheon is definitely one of my top choices for cherry blossoms in Seoul ^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment