Saturday 3 September 2022

9 April 2022 - Enjoying tea and peace at 맛차차 Matchacha

I have been waiting for a chance to come to this tea house/cafe.
Finally, I got the chance to come here.
Some may wonder why do I always say "Finally/at last, got the chance to come here", despite my many times back in Korea.
Becos there are just too many awesome places (eating places, cafes, sceneries places) in Korea.
There are so many places I wanted to revisit but time is not enough.
Always a big fan for full length window ^^
And this view caught my attention the moment I walked into the room.
It happened that there was a class starting in 10mins but I could still enjoy my tea in the outdoor terrace.
I think they open their outdoor terrace during certain time of the year(Feel free to correct me).
Classes are mostly in Korean.
The lady told me they do conduct classes in English once a while...so sad only once a while...
Limited seating here but I find it good especially if you want to enjoy some peace and my time.
I was the first customer of the day.
Yup I reached here when they just open.
The lady told me I was lucky cos the day before, there were a lot of customers waiting.
Really love it here ^^
It would be so perfect if the flowers were in full bloom.
If I did not remember wrongly, I think this is Cloud Matcha.
I think this was Today's Tea (if I did not remember wrongly).
The flask contains hot water.
I forgot the name of the tea leaves but it was Chinese tea leaves.
It does not matter to me cos I am a tea lover!
Must show you the close up ^^
Nearest subway stations to 맛차차 Matchacha are Ttukseom Station, exit 8 and Seoul Forest Station, exit 5.
Takes about 10 mins by foot from both stations to the tea house/cafe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment