Saturday 25 August 2018

7 Nov 2017 - 서울리즘 Seoul Rim roof top bar

I miss Autumn Korea...
Anyway, I took subway to Seokchon Station, exit 2 for my next destination, a roof top bar.
Oh! That's the Lotte World Tower.
The roof top bar cums gallery was not obvious at all.
It was along the main road but I could not see the name of the place. 
I was quite sure that I got the correct place.
After walking along up and down this row of shops, I finally identify this is the place....
Was that "Coffee" their signage?? 
I knew it was a cafe (before 6pm) and bar (after 6pm) cums a gallery but did not expect this layout.  
When I asked my Airbnb host about this place, she told me this was the hottest place (At that time).
The gallery was on the 1st floor. 
I think I took the lift to the last floor lol
I can't remember.  Well, it was a roof top bar.
The first thing I saw when the lift opened...
Enter from here...





Place your order first.

Lotte World Tower.
The first thing I saw when I went outside to the roof top. 
I quickly snapped a few shots of the place lol 


Right. That's my table.

I thought the tea bag was so cute ^^
Actually, there was another floor and that was really the roof top.
I did not went up though.
Although the surrounding and exterior of this place does not look too appealing but the ambience is still not bad.
I think it makes a nice place for dates lol


Back to the gallery.
Although I saw many people blogged about this place but I still ask the staff/owner for permission to take pictures out of courtesy.




Actually, I dunno how to appreciate arts...
It looks like this behind the building...
서울리즘 Seoul Rim is up there...
서울리즘 Seoul Rim is about 10 mins walk from Seokchon Station, exit 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment