Sunday 26 August 2018

8 Nov 2017 - A quick glimpse of Seoul at nite from 서울로 7017

Decided to drop by Seoullo 7017 before dinner.
Yup. Seoul Station, exit 2.
There are many other ways/station exits to get to Seoullo. 
The old Seoul Station and the existing Seoul Station at the back.


You can get up to Seoullo 7017 either using that spiral staircase or a lift which is right beside the staircase (not shown in this picture)
It was very cold but it felt good to be here.
I think I saw quite a number of reviews that the plants are withering and very unsightly.
Well, it did not affect me since it was too dark to see the withering plants lol







I did not complete the entire stretch of Seoullo of course.
I only came here to have a feel of the place.
I do not know about you but I think the night view was quite nice.
I will come back again to take a longer walk when given the chance ^^

2 comments:

  1. I so wanna go here. In Seoul for three weeks now but I haven't had the chance to go here at night though. U're coming this Nov? Lets meet up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alamak i tak reply u? i dah back tapi this trip super tiring for me...balik still sakit...

      Delete